Investigation #1

Yiyang Hu
Prof.Robson
AP Art
10/5/2019

1. What is the question guiding your art making?
  What is the significant idea I want to show to viewer by drawing my little cousin via Chiaroscuro?

2. How does your artwork reflect your exploration of this question visually?
   I took this photo when my cousin was six years old.I used light and dark color to vividly show his face and expression. For the coat l used blue to make orange pop which can bright the overall color of the character(my cousin).According to that l can show the idea of happiness with childish expression.

3.How did practice, experimentation, and/or revision play a role in the making of this piece?
  I have recently been Practicing with Pastel and l also Search the Internet for information about pastel paintings by other artists. That has helped me a lot.




                                                  My sketchbook

Comments

  1. Excellent work! You need to upload a photo of the final piece and change your font from white to black for full credit. I love your subject and all that you are doing with it! Great work Yiyang.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Investigation #3

Investigation #6